View our frequently asked questions to get the answers you need.
At Cityview Services, our goal is to help your residential or commercial property maintain a clean, aesthetically pleasing exterior in Fort Smith, Arkansas. That’s why we offer a wide variety of services from window washing to roof cleaning, all at an affordable price. And since we know you have questions about our methods, especially since soft washing is not as well-known as other exterior cleaning methods, we have answered some of our frequently asked questions for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have other questions. We look forward to assisting you.
What towns do you service?
Our areas of service include everything within a 30-mile radius of Bentonville, Arkansas and within a 30-mile radius of Fort Smith, Arkansas. Although we cannot travel to all distant locations, we do try our best to meet all customer requests for service.
What is soft washing?
Soft washing is the use of water-based, biodegradable chemicals to break down dirt and grime, get rid of bug nests and webs, and kill mold, mildew, algae and bacteria – leaving the surface clean and sterilized. Soft washing uses only one-third of the water that pressure or power washing does, lasts 4 – 6 times longer, and does not deteriorate or damage the surface like pressure washing frequently can. Soft washing also does so much more than power washing because it does more than simply clean your roof. The products used in SoftWash Systems don’t just tidy; they penetrate, sanitize, and eradicate the root of the issue. Treating your roof and other surfaces with soft washing is more like insect control – the combination of safe, eco-friendly chemicals ensures that the microorganisms that create buildup are not just partially swept away, but eradicated completely. If you’re trying to find a method to get rid of what’s growing externally on your roof, deck, fencing, concrete, etc., break the cycle of continual pressure washing by using Cityview’s soft washing services.
What are the 5 biggest reasons to choose soft washing?
There are a lot of reasons to choose soft washing over pressure washing; however, here are our biggest reasons:
- Substitute for pressure washing. Pressure washing creates erosion and strips away materials that may have been loosened up by decomposition or aging. It might be suitable for some tasks and not others.
- It actually TREATS the infestation. Your house isn’t only dirty – it’s infected. Regular power washing merely gets rid of the outer layer of this biomass and doesn’t resolve the root of the issue, leaving your surfaces susceptible to new infestation.
- NO DAMAGE from pressure. Poorly trained or inexperienced power washers can cause severe damage to a roof and other surfaces
- More ECO-FRIENDLY cleaning option. Pressure washers use 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute. For example, in one hour, a pressure washer can use 180 to 480 gallons of water. Soft washing only uses approximately 60 gallons of biodegradable, eco-friendly cleaning solution, which consists of about 40 gallons of water.
- Over 100,000 roofs and structures cleaned with SoftWash Systems. The cleaning solution is so effective that it lasts 4 – 6 times longer than pressure washing, making it more viable for the environment and for your wallet
Interested in soft washing your property? Call us today at 479-242-8439 to schedule an appointment with one of our soft wash specialists.
Does my home or office need soft washing?
What types of things do you soft wash?
All roof types, stucco, Dryvit, siding, decks, windows, all concrete surfaces, fences, pool decks, bricks & stones, wood surfaces, drive-thrus, porches & patios, gutters, roof eaves, awnings, and many other things that need to be cleaned.
How much do you charge to wash windows?
Do you offer interior and exterior window washing?
Yes. We can also clean your window screens, window sills, tracks, and frames if needed.
I have lightly colored carpet in my house. How will you ensure it stays clean?
How will Cityview wash my windows?
How often should we have our windows washed?
We suggest that home/residential windows be washed twice a year or every 6 months. Most business/commercial windows are washed monthly. We can customize a service plan to meet your window washing needs. Whether at home or work, the benefit of getting on an annual maintenance schedule is that you’ll be protecting your windows from the elements, and clean windows can make all the difference to your guests, neighbors, and customers.
Do you clean window blinds?
We have the ability to hand dust your blinds while they are hanging; however, we do not specialize in professional blind cleaning.
Do you charge sales tax?
Yes. The State of Arkansas requires us to collect sales tax on various types of cleaning services.
What interior services do you offer?
Are you licensed, insured and bonded?